Skip to content
- Juniper is located at 615 W. Kirkwood Ave, Bloomington, IN
- FREE PARKING behind the gallery!
- OPEN DAILY through Christmas Eve!
- Open Christmas Eve: 10am - 4pm
- HAPPY HOUR! Weekdays - 4:30-6:30pm! enjoy a glass of wine or beer!
- Gallery Walk (monthly on First Friday) Dec 1, 5-8:00pm.
Opening reception for our Holiday Group Exhibit. Special music by Curtis Cantwell Jackson, 6-7:30pm
- Private Collection Art Sale, (now, on-line only)
- Regional Artists' Fall Exhibit now on display
- Book Club! (monthly, 3rd Wednesdays) Cancelled in December
Acoustic Afternoon (monthly, 2nd Wednesdays) December 13,
4:30-6:00 pm (NEW TIME) - Nicholas Graham Hall
- JAZZ Night! (monthly on 3rd Thursdays) cancelled for December
- Fiber Arts (monthly on 4th Sundays) facilitated by Amy Dyken, cancelled for December
- WINTER BREAK - January 1 - 10, 2024
- You can support Juniper Art Gallery by making a donation here.
- Or purchase a Gift Certificate
- Or purchase art or merchandise in-store or through this website.
- Masks are requested (not required) while browsing at Juniper. We have
a limited supply of FREE masks on hand.